By 2026 e-invoicing will become mandatory in the biggest number of EU countries, and other countries outside the EU as well. What does it mean for the factoring industry? Is there good news for factoring companies? It definitely is!
When companies are obliged to exchange data in electronic structured data format, structured invoice data becomes available and it can be used throughout the digital financing process, as it has all data that is necessary for invoice factoring, such as:
- Supplier and buyer data
- Invoice amount
- Payment terms
- Payment means (necessary bank account number, etc.)
During that webinar, let’s discuss in detail how exactly structured invoice data fastens the decision-making process, mitigates invoice fraud, and thus results in factoring volume growth.
Watch the webinar recording, streamed live on April 20, 2023
- 14:00 to 14:05: Introduction to the webinar – Olena Gryniuk
- 14:05 to 14:30: How invoice data accelerates factoring – Katalin Kauzli
- 14:30 to 14:45: Q & A
Co-founder & Business Development Director at PartnerHUB (Hungary)
CEE Director at SME Banking Club (Poland)
- By registering at the webinar, I agree with the processing of my personal data indicated in the above form, i.e. e-mail address and my name in order to answer questions via the contact form, and also send marketing materials from SME Banking Club and its partners;
- The administrator of personal data is GG Company sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Krakow at 30-381, Poland, Krakow, ul. Królewska 65A/1.
Read full GDPR Policy here