Join us for an in-depth discussion about building a financial ecosystem for SME customers that will let them manage their businesses more efficiently, access finance, and grow.
For banks, development of SME ecosystem and adding to bank’s offer value-added solutions will let know their customer better, tailor financing offer based on the information received from BFM system, minimize credit risks, and receive new profit streams.
CEE Regional Director, SME Banking Club (Poland)
Co-founder, Charlie-India (Hungary)
Managing Director, OTP eBIZ (Hungary)
Head of Product Development & Cash Management, BUPA – Budapest Bank (Hungary)
Head of Products, Strands (Spain)
⏱ ROUNDTABLE AGENDA:
10.00 – 10.10 – e-invoicing & Payment ecosystem in the CEE region – market overview. Introduction by Olena Gryniuk
10.10 – 10.55 – Building e-invoicing and Payment Ecosystem. Presentation by Katalin Kauzli:
- B2B e-invoicing as a use case
- Importance of e-invoicing interoperability
- Case study about Hungary
- Market overview & changes in tax regulation
10.55 – 11.40 – Banks’ journey – from concept to market launch. Presentation by Gergely Tyukodi and Norbert Szenttamási:
- Why the bank decided to launch the solution?
- Experience up until now
- Key success factors for a bank
- How do you see the market now (simple online invoicing vs. bank’s digital financial assistants)?
- What is the future? – ecosystem building
11.40 – 13.00 – How Banks can enable their SME customers to better manage their finances. Presentation by Claudio Cungi:
- BFM solutions deployed in SaaS model
- Use cases
13.00 – 14.00 – Q&A Session
❗ Number of participants is limited to 20 attendees.
📧 If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected]