Banca Transilvania in Romania opens the Hive, a physical and virtual space, dedicated to supporting the entrepreneurial community. Under the auspices of #sefacelastup, the Bank has created the necessary infrastructure to connect entrepreneurs with the service and product providers for establishment and management. The events for entrepreneurs and future entrepreneurs, organized both by Banca Transilvania and the partners of this initiative, will be held in the Hive. It is dedicated to all entrepreneurs, regardless of the bank, they are a customer of.
The Hive is located in Bucharest, on Calea Serban Voda no. 206-218, as well as online at www.btstup.ro. As a first step to the Hive community, an account on this online platform is required.
“The Hive is BT’s contribution to the growth of the entrepreneurial community. It will be a meeting place, a place of ideas, where businesses will be born, but also where we come up with solutions to their real needs. We want to contribute to strengthening the entrepreneurial fabric of Romania,” – declares Omer Tetik, General Manager, Banca Transilvania.
“Any entrepreneur finds in the Hive two important things for the daily challenges of a business, the necessary advice and later the concrete implementation of the right solution, both related to the specifics of the business. And this saves time and brings quality comfort in the choices made,” – says Cristina Sindile, General Manager, BT Mic.
- It is a place where things are done: the businesses, the websites, the online stores, the digital marketing campaigns, the businesses are franchised, the electronic signatures are obtained, etc.
- The businesses are established: anyone who wants to start a business can find at the Hive everything they need to take this step – the registration with the Trade Register, the invoicing and accounting solutions, the cash register, etc.
- Go online: for the online launch of a business, the entrepreneurs benefit from advice and the implementation of the solution – website, online store, marketplace, as well as implementation of online marketing campaigns.
- The solutions for solving real needs that any business has: accounting, invoicing, online marketing, cash-flow management, financial analysis, legal consultancy and access to European funds, recruitment and medical services for employees, etc.
- The financing is obtained from BT Mic, the microfinance company of the Banca Transilvania Group.
The Hive launches with twenty partners, namely: Baselinker, Danubius, DC Conta, Ebriza, eJobs, Filip & Company, Fonduri-structurale.ro, Gomag, Hosterion, The Yellow Creators, Mini CRM, MTH Digital, Namirial, Prime Dash, Regina Maria, Regnet, Smartbill, Termene, ThinkOut and Weex Global. On social media, the Hive is on Instagram and Facebook.
Banca Transilvania has over the 380,000 MidCorporate, the SME and startup companies.
Source: the Bank`s press release dated July 22, 2022