The new offer from Alior Bank in Poland allows customers – representatives of micro-companies with annual revenues of up to PLN 5 million, as well as small companies with annual revenues of PLN 5 million to PLN 20 million to get lending. Moreover, the above companies can get such lending without leaving home.
What does Alior Bank offer its customers?
- To receive up to PLN 600 thousand for any purpose,
- To get a credit decision in 20 minutes,
- To be secured by the BGK guarantee.
For this purpose, PIT is required for a minimum of 10 months of activity.
What do customers need to apply for lending online?
- First of all, customers need to fill out a contact form with information about themselves, as well as about the company, and to provide their phone number and email. After filling out the contact form, bank employees will contact customers,
- After that, bank employees will ask customers to provide the necessary documents,
- After a positive credit decision, bank employees will remotely verify customers` identity,
- Furthermore, the contract will also be signed online.
Thus, Alior Bank is introducing new and modern opportunities for obtaining lending. You can get lending completely online, in a very safe and secure way. The process of document verification, as well as the identification of a person with the help of photos and videos, is regulated, which guarantees reliability and security.
Source: Information by Alior Bank