As the digitalization of financial services for SMEs is becoming more and more in focus for SME bankers in the CEE region, we’re launching Annual Studies – Reviews to describe the status quo in the region, which services banks are offering to their SME customers purely online. What are the trends in this region, the main achievements, and challenges?
New six studies will focus on the main areas of SME banking which banks in the region are concentrated in right now, namely:
- Online Banking for SMEs. Release date: September 2020
- Mobile Banking for SMEs. Release date: September 2020
- Digital Lending for SMEs. Release date: August 2020
- Digital Factoring for SMEs. Release date: July 2020
- Digital Trade Finance for SMEs. Release date: July 2020
- Digital Sales Tools for SMEs. Release: July 2020
The analysis will be based on the desk studies and interviews with responsible bankers in the following CEE countries: Poland, Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Serbia
Period of analysis: May-August 2020
You can find more details on the scope and methodology by the link.
Based on each study, we will rank the best solutions in the region, and announce the winners at the CEE SME Banking Awards Ceremony during our Annual CEE20 SME Banking Club Conference on November 25. Join the Ceremony for free to celebrate it together!
Please email at [email protected] if you would like to be nominated for the Awards.
Join SME Banking Club members to get access to the full version of the Study. For more details contact us at [email protected]