ING Lease in Poland has prepared a campaign to promote the financing of ECO vehicles and solar panels on attractive conditions.
In addition to business-related expectations, increasingly there are more social expectations to implement the mission of ecological, pro-health, and responsible use of resources. It means to wisely choose long-term solutions that are effective not only for the environment but also for business. That is why ING Lease offers to finance assets that contribute to reducing conventional energy consumption and increasing clean energy.
ING EKO program – Leasing of electric and hybrid passenger cars, vans and electric motorcycles and scooters:
- The amount of financing up to 700 000 PLN (approx. 156 124 EUR)
- Downpayment from 0% and the leasing period up to 72 months
- 0% fee and 0 PLN for vehicle registration
Leasing of solar panels:
- Aboveground or roof-mounted, power up to 50kW
- Financing value up to 250 000 PLN (approx. 55 758 EUR)
- Downpayment from 5%
- Financial or operational leasing
Source: ING Bank’s press release from May 18, 2021