Join us for an in-depth discussion on how banks can use SME Ecosystem and benefit on the SME market by building engagement among SMEs and drive new revenue streams.
CEE Regional Director at SME Banking Club (Poland)
Consulting Director/Corporate and SME Digital Banking at Comarch (Poland)
Director of Business Transformation and Digitalization Bureau – SME and Corporate Banking at BNP Paribas Bank Polska (Poland)
13.00 – 13.10 – Status quo on SME ecosystems in the CEE region. Introduction by Olena Gryniuk
13.10 – 15.00 – SME Ecosystem Playbook. Presentation by Maciej Sałata:
- Everything starts from KYC and customer onboarding
- Online Banking and integration of VAS, focus on customer’s ERP integration
- Loan origination for SMEs
- Customer loyalty management
- Robotic automation
15.00 – 16.00 – Banks journey – from concept to market. Presentation by Paweł Jaszewski:
- Online interaction with business customers: online banking, eApplication platform, host-to-host integration with customer’s ERP systems
- Co-creation of the new solutions with the customers using User Experience Design and Agile approach
16.00 – 17.00 – Q&A Session
Participation fee is 300 EUR for Non-members (become a member).
Number of participants is limited to 20 attendees.
If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected]
🎥 Watch the Webinar devoted to the SME Ecosystem topic and join us for more detailed discussion during that Roundtable