Access to finance remains a critical barrier for SMEs to start, sustain and grow their businesses in the CEE region and worldwide. Yet, despite their important role in job creation and economic activity, SMEs still receive a disproportionately small share of credit from the financial system.
SMEs’ diverse nature, manual processes, legacy technology, regulatory constraints, and lack of personalized products and services are just a few of the reasons that have limited the extent to which banks have been able to support SMEs. At the same time, competition from alternative financing providers is intensifying. How can banks or other traditional lenders better serve SMEs?
Join this webinar to learn what banks can do to reduce risk and provide SMEs with easier access to finance and capture the full opportunity of the SME market. The panelists will discuss the evolution of SME lending, how banks can leverage technologies and innovative business models to improve access to finance for SMEs, as well as other topics such as:
- Key drivers changing the SME lending scenario in CEE
- How Fintechs are transforming the SME lending market
- How traditional lenders can better respond to SMEs’ needs
- How banks can improve the access to finance for SMEs
- How the right technology can drive up the volume for SME lending
Vice President, Business Solutions & Innovations at FintechOS
CEE Regional Director at SME Banking Club (Poland)
Participation is free of charge
- By registering at the Webinar, I agree with the processing of my personal data indicated in the above form, i.e. e-mail address and my name in order to answer questions via the contact form, and also send marketing materials from SME Banking Club and its partners;
- The administrator of personal data is GG Company sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Krakow at 30-381, Poland, Krakow, ul. Królewska 65A/1.
Read full GDPR Policy here
This webinar has ended. Please watch the recording below: