Santander Leasing in Poland, in their customer electronic portal eBOK24, launched signing leasing agreements with a qualified electronic signature (KPE) available in the SimplySign application issued by Asseco Data Systems. In addition, as part of the launched promotion, which will last until the end of December this year, Santander’s customers can use the KPE free of charge for 36 months from the issue of the relevant certificate.
With the help of KPE, customers can, among others authenticate their identity on the Social Security Electronic Services Platform (PUE ZUS) and in contacts with other government offices, submit tax declarations electronically to tax offices, sign the Uniform Audit File (JPK), sign agreements, and participate in tenders on electronic tender platforms, sign civil law agreements remotely and send invoices electronically.
Who can sign a KPE contract in eBOK24?
A customer who is a sole entrepreneur has a qualified electronic signature, signs a leasing contract, has an account in eBOK24.
The advantage of the electronic signature:
- Convenience as the signature can be done from anywhere, in many formats, on a smartphone, tablet, or computer.
- Availability online 24/7.
- Security as it ensures strong authentication.
- Confidence because the qualified electronic signature has the same legal effects as a handwritten signature.
- Speed as only three steps is enough to safely sign a document.
- ECO–friendly as we all reduce the costs associated with printing documents and protecting the environment.
Source: Santander Leasing’s Press Release from November 10, 2021