To support Business of the New Era, Santander Bank Polska, together with the Polish Entrepreneurship Foundation (Polska Fundacja Przedsiębiorczości), organizes a series of 20 free training courses for entrepreneurs. Trainings are conducted by specialists – practitioners in the fields of management, strategy building, design, economic processes, finance, and marketing.
This joint project guarantees the dissemination of skills in both theoretical and practical aspects. Business of New Era has been lasting from November 2021 and will last until June 2022. Moreover, each participant will receive a certificate of completion of the course, as well as access to free trainings and an e-learning platform.
- How to effectively use ready-made systems for creating websites and e-shops? – by Katarzyna Łukaszuk on January 25, 2022
- E-commerce – start your business online by Mariusz Kowalczyk on February 8, 2022
- Ways of earning money on the web by Kaja Rempel on February 22, 2022
- How to effectively position websites? – by Mariusz Kowalczyk on March 1, 2022
- From specifications to the implementation of an internet project by Tomasz Rejman on March 15, 2022
- Effective promotional campaigns on Facebook and Instagram by Kaja Rempel on March 29, 2022
- Business Model Canvas – a company’s success built on a business model by Iwona Caputa on April 12, 2022
- Design Thinking – creating effective solutions in business by Iwona Caputa on April 26, 2022
Look out for information on future training here https://www.santander.pl/ws-biznesnowejery/.