The purpose of the webinar is to conduct a discussion panel with experts from the financial sector in the context of the usage of Open Banking in the financial sector.
- 14:00 to 14:05: Introduction to the webinar: the current situation on the market in the light of the implementation of the PSD2 regulations – Olena Gryniuk
- 14:05 to 14:20: Open Banking – what does it look like today after a few years from the entry into force of the PSD2 regulations? Who is the leader? Who is the competition? Risks, opportunities, and threats in the financial sector. What are the trends, and what is the direction of development? – Kamil Gosławski
- 14:20 to 14:30: The case-based expert discussion panel – Anna Kowalik
- 14:30 to 14:45: Q & A
Open Banking Business Analyst at CRIF Poland
Senior Key Account Manager at CRIF Poland
CEE Regional Director at SME Banking Club (Poland)
- By registering at the webinar, I agree with the processing of my personal data indicated in the above form, i.e. e-mail address and my name in order to answer questions via the contact form, and also send marketing materials from SME Banking Club and its partners;
- The administrator of personal data is GG Company sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Krakow at 30-381, Poland, Krakow, ul. Królewska 65A/1.
Read full GDPR Policy here
Watch the webinar recording: