Tinkoff Bank is a leader in credit cards and has developed a successful online retail deposits programme in Russia, serving customers through a high-tech branchless platform. Since 2015 the bank services small business segment.
With Tinkoff Business App small business customer can:
- Check outstanding balances and available amounts on any account
- Manage business card settings
- Search transaction history and counterparties
- Transfer money between own accounts
- Make domestic transactions to third parties
- Manage templates
- Pay taxes
- Find branches & ATMs
- Send notifications to the counterparty about paid invoice
- Customers’ verification via application
- Fees Package change via application
- Set automatical statement emailing
- Chat with Bank
Tinkoff is an online provider of retail financial services with over 5 mln customers in Russia.
- Total assets of ₽152.7 bn*
- Customer accounts (deposits) of ₽101.7 bn*
- Loans and advances to customers ₽93.1 bn*
- Best Digital Bank in the CEE 2016 by Euromoney
*As of 30 June 2016.
Tinkoff has no branches and acquires and services its customers via online channels and its call centre. The bank was founded in 2006 by a Russian entrepreneur Oleg Tinkov. The bank’s product range includes daily banking, savings, investments, loyalty programmes, travel services, SME services, mortgage platform, and insurance. With its special focus on mobile banking, the bank offers mobile applications both for its customer base (Mobile Bank) and beyond it (Traffic Fines, MoneyTalk, Card 2 Card instant money transfers).
In the 2015 year, Oleg Tinokov had announced to launch banking services for entrepreneurs and extend the banks’ expertise and customer experience from retail banking to small business segment.
Unique Value Proposition
- Time-to-market: n/a
- Process steps and timeline: n/a
- Current status and progress: Launched in January 2015
- Next steps and further developments expected: n/a